If you are interested in ordering, contact me at my email and I will respond. Gayle Lambert lambert1253@msn.com. Thank you!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monogram Charm Pillows

Suggested Retail Price: $10.00

This classy pillow pattern was originally created to go on my bedroom chair. I have had so many requests for this, that I decided to make it into a pattern, along with a second version.

This pillow is made from tan linen and black cotton, but any cotton fabric will do. Braids and trims can vary also.

The Cricut cartridge Winter Woodland by Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc. was used for the monogram, with a twist added: hanging charms. How fun is that?! The patterns for all letters are included for those who don't want to use a Cricut. I

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Stay tuned...I will post step by step instructions on how to make charms to hang on this pillow soon.

1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful I am glad that I was able to see these in person So glad you came to Texas Sure would be fun to take a class

    ReplyDelete