If you are interested in ordering, contact me at my email and I will respond. Gayle Lambert lambert1253@msn.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Mummy Trick or Treat Bag

Suggested Retail Price: $6.00 approximately 16x20 This cute mummy will follow children anywhere. The trick or treat bag is a snap to make!. It is fully lined and pattern contains a full-size mummy for the front. You can decorate it with large ric rac (as shown) pompom fringe, or even a 2" fabric band. This pattern was designed to complement the Goblin Greetings and is constructed similarly. Should you decide you want to make more than one...(a friend of mine is making 16!)you can get more goblin designs from my pattern Goblin Greetings. This pattern included 9 goblins including the mummy. They are adorable and are fun to embellish with buttons and ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment